Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Fairy Tale Wedding. December 5th, 2009




Chapel at the park was beautiful especially since it snowed on our wedding day but even if it hadn't I loved it there. They took care of everything and were so pleasant to work with. They took all the stress off the big day. Make sure if there is anything special you want you go over it with them. Other than that it was a Fairytale wedding. The photographer is great! The food was delicious and my husband and I didn't want to leave. The honeymoon accomodations were spectacular and we will be visiting there for the many years to come. The ladies at the Chapel that help you plan your wedding and help you get ready were so sweet. I can't believe how lucky we were to get such a wonderful chapel without seeing it first. Other than the pastor's name being my husband's ex-wifes name it was fantastic. I give my upmost appreciation to everyone who made such special days as this perfect. The setting was lovely and I will never forget my Fairytale wedding. It's hard to be back at work after such an unforgettable time. Thanks to the chapel staff for making my dream wedding come true. And if you are reading my post considering whether to book your wedding here - I highly recommend it. (p.s. if you can do a cake tasting I would suggest it other than that it was perfect - just wish i would have gone with chocolate) :) Stephanie and Josh

1 comment:

  1. We were also married on Dec. 5, 2009 at Chapel at the Park. What a beautiful day for a wedding!! Your pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete