Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Most Magical Day of Our Lives: 30 Year Renewal Oct 10, 09


Thank You so Much to all the people at Chapel at the Park. Especially the photographer Mike. He was a savior that day. He took the most wonderful and perfect pictures of our magical wedding. The coordinators at the Chapel were fantastic. They handled the rain and the delays (caused by the wedding party) with confidence. I would definitely recommend everyone to this Chapel, they can handle any situation and give you the Wedding of your dreams. My husband and I renewed our vows for our 30th anniversary at Chapel at the Park. I have never been as happy as I was this day. WE HAD OUR FAIRYTALE WEDDING AT Chapel at the Park. You must have you wedding here if you want he whole fairytale.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loy and Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment