Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marital Bliss - Married May 23rd, 2009

I was in the last semester of college and did not have time to plan my wedding. I was glad to find Chapel at the Park. With a little help for their on line abilty and one of their very personable Wedding Cordinators we planned the entire thing from my college room. Two days after graduation we arrived with 40 guests to Gatlinburg to find we had selected by far the nicest chapel in town. Secluded on an estate it is even surrounded by the National Park.Everything and every detail was correct and my mom and dad could not have been happier. The guests raved and it was obvious that the staff new how to make guests feel like it was the only wedding of the day. From my flowers to the grilled salmon at our reception the attention to detail was perfect.We are busy now selecting what portraits we want for our album and I am getting ready to teach school this fall. If you are a type "A" person and a little too busy to plan an at home church wedding but still want it to be grand I would highly recommend Chapel at the Park. Good luck from Sally and Jake